Ahad, 4 Januari 2009

[Translation of "Mengenai Saya"]About Me

I am the eldest child of my family of nine sibblings. My Dad is a retired teacher and my Mom is a housewife. My primary school was Sekolah Kebangsaan Parang Puting[which means Parang Puting Primary School], which later on, continue studies at Sekolah Alam Shah[federal government residential secondary school] in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory[which its(Sekolah Alam Shah) current location is at Putrajaya's government administrative centre] I have to abort my studies there due to my illness. Datuk Zolkeples bin Embong, who currently is Director General of National Sports Council was my dormitory's head assistant, in Block 'A'. I used to study abroad for a short stint, where again, I have to abort my studies, at Canning College[Bentley], Perth, Western Australia, due to same illness, even though my academics achievement there, was very high, among overseas student in the college, especially among Malaysian students.





Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan