Rabu, 7 Januari 2009

The photo of my late grandpa and the portrait drawing of me




My picture was drawn by Brother Dino[identified through his signature on the genuine version, at the central market in the year of mid1995. The process of drawing took exactly one hour plus or minus not more than five minutes according to my Citizen wristwatch. Actually, I didn't plan earlier of that picture of myself to be drawn. That's why I told Mrs Ruby Ahmad, that I also act according to my impulse. I will flashback what's actually occured there, regarding that. When I approached Brother Dino for myself to be drawn, first thing I asked him what's the cost, which he said Malaysian Ringgit fifty. And I straightaway agree, and dealt the price, since federal government's staff harvesting season isn't over yet[pay day actually]. Brother Dino asked me a question too, when he's been approached by me, whether I want to dedicate or present or want to give to whom the portrait, later on. He suggest whether, it was my sweetheart[actually at that time I've already had two kids which the eldest was four years old and the second one was one-year-old baby boy]which I said no. And after that without asking second time, he answered to himself that it's actually my Mom.[The genuine answer, actually is not for anyone but because for the impulse, that's all]. And then I inquire him whether I can eat or munch something such as peanuts while waiting for the session to end, which he consents. And lastly I want to publish here that there are quite many people stop for a while to see how's the portrait is being drawn live, in front of their naked eyes[which included Allahyarham Nasir P.Ramlee(our great artiste Allahyarham Tan Sri)]. That's all. Hopefully all visitors will enjoy and learn something from my experience above. Thanks for taking pains reading my post.

5 ulasan:

  1. The above pictures are the photograph of my late(allahyarham) of my beloved paternal grandfather namely Haji Salleh @ Che Noh, on the right hand side. And the portrait drawing of myself on the left hand side. [the time on my PC, right now, {which I considered is correct}, is 4:16 PM; 16:16hrs]

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. Let's me write again, the (name, date, & time), according to the what are appeared on my PC's screen, with the correction of the time(that is difference between those printed(appeared) on the screen which the one that's appeared on the bottom, right of the PC
      Nuddin Seleme 1 Oktober 2017 4:28 PTG

      Padam
    2. The Nuddin Seleme 1 Oktober 2017 1:16 PG contains an error of the name of my paternal grandfather, which was written as Haji Salleh @ Haji Che Leh Bin Che Noh; instead of Che Leh @ Salleh Bin Che Noh .

      Padam
    3. But the time which is appeared on my desktop PC, is Saturday; 5:33 PM and 28/12/2019

      Padam
    4. Saya yang merupakan pemblog asal( What I mean , I am the original blogger . With the name of Nuddin Cikgu Sulaiman Kak Nik Zaharah . Nuddin is the short name of my name , that is Zainuddin . And Cikgu Sulaiman is the name of my father , whom working as a teacher{ in my mother's tounge , Cikgu means teacher . Kak Nik Zaharah is the pet 's name of my mother among the villagers' folk . Thanks!!!! Gracias!!! Shukran!!! Terima kasih!!! See You All , Again .

      Padam