Rabu, 7 Januari 2009

A beautiful Experience at Victoria Park, Western Australia, In The Year of 1984

On that day, I was walking home, after shopping daily necessity,at a supermarket, in the Victoria Park[then, a small town, but not very small]. I stayed in an apartment namely Leonard Heights which is located at Leonard Street. My goods was put inside the paper bag, brown in colour[which my kampong's sundry shop used to use it, during my chilhood days]The incident was like this. While I was carrying the goods[come to my mind, it'll not be burdened, if I was using plastic bag, likes now]suddenly, the paper bag was torn and I had to take the pains catch the goods, afraid of they will drop down or whatever they might be. But, luckily there was an old lady, also walking home from shopping, passed by, without being noticed by me, came to my assistance without being asked her sympathy gave me another bag[either plastic or paper was not sure] to solve my problem. That's the true story which was experienced by me in the Down Under, which should be taken as an example that's not only we, Asians[I'm proud born Asian much less Malaysia. Please! Do not misconstrue it]are good and assume all whiteman are bad. MY PHILOSOPHY IS IF WE REGARD OTHERS GOOD, WE'LL BE REGARDED GOOD TOO, AND IF WE REGARD OTHERS BAD, SO DO THEY TOWARD US.
Thanks. Good Day Mike!

3 ulasan:

  1. When I look through the internet recently, the Victoria Park, is no more a small town, but after 33 yars passed by, it has reached a level of City.

    BalasPadam
  2. I wanna rewrite the sentence that I have written above, to make it more solid, as well as rectifying the mispelt word.

    BalasPadam
  3. BEFORE I BEGIN TO WRITE, I WOULD RECTIFY ,of what I mean above,[as well as rectifying the wrong spell word], which is, no more a small town, but after 33 yars passed by,[the right/correct spelling is years, instead of yars]When I look through the internet recently,I found the suburb of Victoria Park, Western Australia that I used to live in the year of 1984, while I was studying in Canning College. Has already developed and reached the city status .

    BalasPadam